Monday, July 6, 2009

My Favorite man is 4!!!!

I can't believe my baby is 4. I thought it would be fun to go back and see pics of Porter on his way to four.
Day he was born
First Birthday

Second Birthday

Third Birthday

Fourth Birthday
The party was awesome. We had our families over and had pizza and cake, opened presents, and then went to Chuck E. Cheese. Porter made out like bandit. He got some clothes, a turbo blaster squirt gun, circus peanuts, orange milk, some cars, a transformer, a bike, and a set of golf clubs. It was an great day and a fun way to celebrate. Porter has been a fun kid and made these last four years the best of my life. Happy Birthday Big Man. I love your guts!!!




3 comments:

TaTa said...

Your stinkin' blog made me cry. I do love that kid.

jamatukk said...

Brycen is excited that Porter got golf clubs like him. They will be golfing buddies for sure. So cute that Porter. Brittney

The Hicks Family said...

oh my gosh! he is so stinking cute!!! i have to say...he is gotten big so fast..i remember that first day and each birthday...wow it makes me feel old! :) i have 2 blogs...hicksmemoriesinthemaking.blogspot.com and hicksmemoriesinthemakingpart1.blogspot.com ....take a gander at mine...i love your blog! you are a great writer! seriously..a little bit of tears! :)