Sunday, October 4, 2009

oh no!!!! He's his father

The other night we were going to get Porter's Halloween Costume (which by the way I didn't want to do yet because I am afraid of 45 mind changes before the 31st) and Porter thought we were going to the Halloween store at the mall. But we were going to Halloween USA near our house. So when I started driving he said you didn't turn and got all freaked out. I told him we were going to the Halloween store by our house which I thought was called Halloween Boutique. And from the back seat I hear "Oh man, Boutique equals BOOOORRRRIING!!"
Ironically I think the store in the mall is called Halloween Boutique.

3 comments:

Burk said...

I swear that I never said that to him... he is just that smart. Boutique does equal boring.

Raab Family said...

Ok so I some how got on your blog after some technical issues on my part I guess. Your kids are so cute and growing fast. I hope all is well. I'm coming by this month for sure.

Janie said...

Oh Kalli.. you have no idea how much I miss the Porter stories. What a bright and funny kid. At least I can keep up with them here. Thanks for sharing. Miss ya!