Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree...........

How lovely are your clumps of decor. :) We have three trees. One in the front room, this one in our family room, and a small one in Porter's room. All decorated by Porter all by himself. They are so funny. Each one has all the ornaments at the bottom. I thought for a second I may "rearrange" the stuff when he went to bed but I decided that Christmas is about kids and in twenty years I will be dying to have my kids come home and make funny trees. So they remain beautiful an clumped.

1 comment:

The Hicks Family said...

OMG!!! Tell Porter i LOVE the tree! It looks so awesome.. alot like ours did :) i did rearrange them.. but since then i think they have been rearranged again by the kids so i guess it really didn't matter :) I *big fat squishy heart* your tree! :)