Sunday, June 13, 2010

I don't know how this happened!!

I can't believe my baby is one! I swear time is speeding up. Yesterday Rebb turned one and we took him to Target for some pictures. They did such a super great job and I was happy because they were running a customer appreciation special and I got a coupon online for 50% off my whole order. I had them take some normal pictures and then I gave him a little cake I thought he would tear into it and go crazy eating. I was wrong! He is a little dainty. I kept thinking as soon as he tasted it he would dig in but he never really did. He did like it though and was sad when we took it away.
I don't know how to feel about my baby growing up so fast. I have been crying for two days. He is totally messing up my plan. We were convinced we had the two boys and we were good. We turned 31 this year, and most importantly we didn't want to have another and give the kids the numbers. But little Rebb has been so super duper sweet. He is the kind of baby that makes you want another one. He is totally a huggy bear. He is really cuddly and loving. After Porter I never dreamed I could love another boy like this. WRONG AGAIN!! Rebb has changed our world. He has brought so much love and laughter into our home. I am so thankful that our heavenly father chose our family to send him too. Now I just hope we can lead him back without totally screwing him up :). I love you Rebb!! Happy birthday.

3 comments:

TaTa said...

I can't beleive that he's one, either. He really is a sweetheart. XOXO

jamatukk said...

I am a bit in shock as well knowing little rebb is one. He is such a cutie. By the way yesterday Brycen told me he really misses Porter and wants to see him. We need to make this happen. Hope all is well, you would think being neighbors and all we would see each other. Britt

Dave and Christine said...

Where does the time go? I swear you had Rebb like a month ago. Your kids are so adorable which means you need another one! Plus, you guys are great parents giving you one more reason to have another one.

By the way, I have been looking for places to get the girls pics done for their first b-day. Was Target good? Would you suggest somewhere else? Have you done JC Penney? Let me know.