Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cowboy vest

Rebb found this vest that Boggy had saved from when Burk was little. He immediately fell in love with it and started calling it his cowboy vest. It is a little tight when buttoned, but Rebb doesn't care. He insisted on wearing it to daycare over this Thomas shirt. So funny. His teacher told me he would not take it off all day. He wouldn't let anyone touch it or unbutton it for him. I really wanted to find an old pic of Burk wearing it in 1980 to post with this one of Rebb but I figure I would post this now and if we find one of Burk later I will follow up. It was the perfect time for him to find it while in his "cowboy obsession". I love that this boy likes what he likes and it doesn't matter what everyone else is doing/wearing.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

so handsome!

Cody and Callie said...

Oh, I LOVE that boy! He is so funny. Also, I'm glad you started blogging again! Now I am way behind, but at least I have yours to read. :)