Friday, August 21, 2009

Purse Frenzy

Join us at my Designer Inspired Purse party!!!!!

See styles of Gucci, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Tommy, Dior, Dooney & Bourke, and Louis Vitton.
Rember they accept check or cash only. There is no credit card machine. It is open house style so you can come and go as it works best for you. There is no silly presentation, you just see if there is anything you cant live without, buy it and go. I really love that you can take what you want home that night.
Tuesday September 1, 2009. 7:00 p.m.
Call me if you dont have my address.

I am soooo excited about this. I love purses!!!!!!
Bring your mothers, sisters and friends.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. :) (you know, an L7 weenie)

1 comment:

jamatukk said...

I'll come check it out, if I am not in labor or something. Should be any day. How is life for you guys? I feel like I haven't visited with you forever. Miss ya Britt