Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tired of it

This is not funny!!!!! It is so true to my life I could cry.
Not to say that morning is my favorite, or that I don't enjoy sleeping in as much as the next guy but I have never been a person who gets the morning uglies. I wake up fairly pleasent and ready to start the day. My boys however need lots of sleep. Burk (not being able to have another a.m. argument) recently gave Porter an 8 o'clock bedtime lecture. Apparently it stuck!! Friday night we went to get ice cream and when we got home Porter stomped up the stairs crying "now I will be ornery tomorrow because you made me stay up past 8 and eat ice cream. Sadly I will admit that we have to sometimes lie to him about the time when he gets out of the bath and into bed.
There is just not enough time after work and daycare to squeeze in dinner, family time, baths ect.
Mostly after 10 years of waking up with Burk and four with Porter, I pray that Rebb will be a morning man. I have earned at least one.

2 comments:

Burk said...

I would have commented sooner, but I was sleeping.

Raab Family said...

Love the pics of your boys. They are so cute. I hope all is well. Not looking forward the whole school thing