Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rebb and Bumbo Friends forever!!

We just bought Rebb a bumbo chair. I pretty much think its the best invention ever. Rebb loves it. He thinks he is so big. He loves to be sitting up where he can see us and get in on the action. As you can see here he does lots of smiling and cooing when we put him in it. I got this little beauty for $35.oo at wal-mart and think it is worth every penny. Apparently though there has been some bad publicity about them because parents were not aware that you shouldn't put your child in this and leave them on an elevated surface, or unattended. DUH!! So if you take our recommendation please be sure to read the warnings. I also hear that when they get bigger they can't get out of these. WOO HOO!
All I know is that if I continue to get smiles like this out of Rebb I will use this chair for a while. Also if you know our family at all, you have probably already realized that we have all been calling each other bumbo since we bought it.

3 comments:

Burk said...

Nice Post, Bumbo.

Jake said...

Rebb is so cute! And that chair is awesome. Do they make them for adult size bottoms? How cool would that be? "Sorry. I can't do the dishes right now because I'm stuck in my bumbo chair. Oh well, guess I'll play some video games" One chair could make all my dreams come true!

The Hicks Family said...

seriously that is the cutest smile!!! He is getting so big!!! Those chairs are really nice... we have one and it was worth every penny we spent too... my girls loved it and they are much easier to take with you when they start eating real foods cause it holds them in place!!! Whoever made that thing had to be a mom! :)