Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rebb's Blessing

Bless•ing
5.praise; devotion; worship, esp. grace said before a meal: The children took turns reciting the blessing.
6.approval or good wishes
Rebb's blessing went great. We had a separate blessing at the church, but in the evening rather than in Sacrament meeting. We were very thankful to have many loved ones there to celebrate this beautiful baby with us. We feel so BLESSED to have this sweet spirit in our home, and family. I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for entrusting me with two of his most precious spirits. Everyday I strive to do my best to make sure that they are returned to him, but sometimes I forget or get a little off the path and am very happy to have these two sweet faces to remind me why I am here.

2 comments:

Burk said...

Bless you.

Anonymous said...

What an ADORABLE family. Congrats Rebb! Oh and you look BEAUTIFUL Kalli. P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the key. It helps a TON!