Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Moon


So I know I am like months behind everybody, but I just barely saw New Moon on Thursday. Although everyone else seemed to think it was a little slow, I really liked the second book and read it a few times. I am more of a Jacob type girl anyhow. The movie was a little cheesy but way ahead of Twilight. I am not a fan of the rotating camera work that these directors seem to love. It makes me want to vomit. I probably could have watched it on mute and paused a few scenes for a long while. I guess what I am saying is a shirtless Jacob was well worth my $8.50. I am psyched for Eclipse as my favorite part of the series is on the mountain when the trio is in the tent. I guess what makes it so addicting is that Bella has two great choices. Even though for me the choice is not so hard. She must not have seen his back, or chest clearly without his shirt. Someone call the vet, cuz those puppies are SICK!!! :)

2 comments:

The Hicks Family said...

Everyone said that after i read the series i would totally be an Edward fan...but i am SOOOO go Jacob.. even in the books.. Masen got me them for xmas and i just finished the last book this week.. it's a great series!!! I was just enjoying the movies..i liked the 2nd too.. so no biggie.. i gots your back1 ;)

TaTa said...

I have been misquoted. The movie wasn't just "a little slow," it made me want to shove hot, greasy popcorn in my ears just for something to do.

So sad the way a movie (and some REALLY poor acting--who would actually fall for this girl?) can destroy such a good book. Sigh.