Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another pictureless post. BOOOOOO!!!

I know post without pics are lame but I want this memory to make it into our blog book.

The week of 24th of July Burk and I and the boys got to go stay in Park City in Grandpa Great's timeshare with papa and Boggy for a few nights. It is in Sweetwater lift lodge which is right at the mountain resort so we always walk up to the alpine slide and the chocolate factory (like every night). We spent a lot of time at the park playing with a giant frisbee disk. That thing was a riot. Porter talked Burk into mini golf on the dumbest course ever and the boys went on the coaster a few times. There was no alpine sliding as we have banned it since the "incident" last year. We spent lots of time in the pool, and Rebb had his first swimming experience. He was pretty cute with his fat round belly poking out over his swim trunks. Porter, Burk and Papa went fishing Wed. morning and Porter caught the first 8 fish. He had been itching to use his new pole Papa bought him for his birthday along with the super cool spiderman tackle box. It was such a chill couple of days and I enjoyed myself so much. I took the camera but didn't even get it out. (oopsy). I loved every second of down time with this great fam. I feel so lucky to have all of them. :)

No comments: