Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Please Come!!

 I am having a little open house party at my house on Thursday Sept 30 from 7:00 to 8:30 for zipped with accessories. They are soooo fun. If you don't know what that is, check out her website zippedwithaccessories.com. She makes bracelets, rings, hair clips and headbands in lots of designs and colors. Unfortunately she said she doesn't do invitations because everyone just invites people on face book. As we all know I am "fighting the facebook" and I am not on there. Please come! Bring your friends, your Moms, your sisters and daughters. EVERYONE is invited. Even if you don't want to buy any come have a treat or two and visit with friends so I don't feel like a huge looser when no one shows. I seriously have had TONZ of compliments on my bracelet so come check it out.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

this is Carlee's cousin Andrea I am glad that you are not on Face book I am not either nor do i plan on joingin! I'll check out her stuff and see if I can make it I am always up for spending the mans money