Monday, June 15, 2009

For Names Sake

Everyone who knows us at all knows about the name struggle with this kid. And calling it a struggle is an understatement. The deal was daddy got to choose the first name and I the middle.


I always have thought that a middle name should have meaning, so I really wanted to choose a family name. I have only one brother and he and I have always had a close bond. I don't know if it is because there was only the two of us or maybe because we were boy and girl and never had to share rooms, toys, and friends also we were 5 years apart. Whatever the reason, Booge was the first person that I remember loving more than myself. So I found it fitting when naming baby to name him after the first "baby boy" that filled my heart. Thus we have Max BRADY Benton.

No comments: