Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

I just heard that when we were at the hospital having Max, Porter had a classic funny moment. While I was in labor the Grammas, and Tata were in the delivery room and the Grampas had Porter in the waiting room. So when Max first arrived Boggi called Papa Joe to tell him we were ready for them to come down. My dad had gone down the hall so Papa Joe sent Porter to tell Pops the baby was here and looked just like him. So when Porter got to my dad he said " I have good news and bad news, the good news is my brother is here, the bad news is he looks just like me". He does look just like Porter, but that isn't bad news at all!!

2 comments:

Jennie Benton said...

Kalli, this made me cry. I totally understand what you mean by having a close bond with your brother because I have a brother that I once was very close to and still love even though we aren't able to be as close as we once were. I think that this is a great way to show Brady how much you care about him and I am sure that he is flattered. I love it!

Jennie Benton said...

Okay, I am an airhead! I meant to comment on the post below. This particular story about Porter's good news and bad news made me laugh. Hope you guys are doing well. Talk to you soon.