Monday, March 29, 2010

Like father, Like son.

On one of our trips to walmart hell a bit ago Porter had to use the restroom so Burk took him in there and a funny little Porter moment ensued. Upon entering the bathroom Porter spied a fire alarm and asked Burk why there was a fire drill in the bathroom. Burk told him that was a fire alarm, not a fire drill and that if you were in the bathroom taking a dump they wanted you to have a way to know if the building was on fire. Porter asked what if he wasn't finished and Burk said "Porter, if the building was on fire would you want to get out or finish?" After thinking about it for a minute Porter replied "I think I would like to finish." The man using the urinal next to them who had been pretending to be oblivious to the conversation could no longer hold it and burst out laughing.

1 comment:

Dave and Christine said...

Okay, I just caught up on all your posts since the b-day one and let me say I enjoyed them! Porter is hilarious (as usual) but I still get surprised by what comes out of that kids mouth. Rebb is sooooo cute and so is that shirt! I love to go watch the girls sleep so I can totally relate to that picture and blog. IF you have seen Toy Story and know how Sid(?) the bad kid sleeps in it, that is totally how my girls sleep.
And how fun for you and Burk to have a get away.
Btw we all need to get together soon.