Sunday, March 28, 2010

RETRACTION!!


I want to take back all the times as a kid that I didn't want to take a nap. This picture makes me want to sleep right now. He looks so peaceful and calm. I love the sounds of Rebb napping he has been a snorer from day one. It is so cute. He sleeps like he is dead though. Sometimes if he gets woken up before he was ready it takes him quite a while to catch up with what is going on around him. But I love it most when he wakes on his own on a Saturday or Sunday and starts talking. The dada, mama, aahh, oohoo coming from his room is the sweetest noise ever.
p.s. Do you love the shirt with his name and Burk's number on the back? It was a gift from my beautiful friend Brittney who sells vinyl of every kind, for your walls, clothes ect. Call me if you need some I will give you her info.

2 comments:

TaTa said...

Awww... I love that little guy! This pic makes me want to pick him up and snuggle.

jamatukk said...

Such a cute photo. The shirt is even cuter on Rebb. Thanks for saying I am beautiful, your the best. Glad were neighbors and friends. Lets get the boys together soon. Britt