Monday, January 30, 2012

Childrens Tree House Museum

Porter is off track so I took the day off work. Tata had the great idea to take the kids to the treehouse. It was so fun. We played for a good four hours. There is so much to do there you could hang out the whole day. Except chasing kids is so tiring. :) It was discount day so it was a great way to spend lots of time without breaking the bank. Plus it was a stupendous day for me as Hazel was MY girl all day.

They have a big chess set there. Porter has been really interested in chess lately. I think because he has been reading and watching Harry Potter with Burk.
Porter hung out in the oval office for a while and even stopped for a photo with the big guy.

                                                  All the kids loved the music making room.
Hazey drifted off after a while and went to find some coloring. She always loves to color. I think she is going to be a little doodle artist like her Momma.

Hazel and mostly Rebb really enjoyed playing by the castle stuff with the knights and horses and such.




They have a little Ogden Pioneer Days area, which of course Cowboy Rebb loved. The horse Porter is on really moves and bucks. I was pretty cool.

                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                            
                 We went back to the fire engine a few different times. I think it was Hazey's fave.

2 comments:

Burk said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to go. It looks like you had a great time.

Andrea said...

I have not found to the love that everyone else has for this place.