Sunday, April 26, 2009

Female Drivers

Today in Sacrament meeting Porter was drawing some pictures and telling me what they were. He drew two pictures and then said "this is daddy driving, and this you driving, you can tell because there's your boobs" I choked back my laughter and told him not to talk about that. So a little louder than his first comment he says to his dad "daddy why cant we talk about girls boobs?"
Innocent and embarrassing!
Not a story I will soon forget I am sure. We may need a little lesson in modesty or at least modest speech at our house.

2 comments:

Burk said...

I don't see the problem here.

thebelnapfam said...

That is so funny. I don't know what it is with kids and boobs....Haylee is obsessed with them....the other day she pulled up her shirt and said "Mom, my bad words are starting to poke out"!!! Kids you gotta love them!