Thursday, April 9, 2009

Porter's Best NIght Ever!!!

So last night I had bunco and so Burk took Porter to bowling. As soon as I got there to pick him up he said ran over and said look what I got. Jeff had given him a dollar. And then he said Denny said I could bowl. (Denny works at the bowling alley, and often lets Porter just bowl while we wait for Burk) So can I bowl, Denny said I could bowl! I said I don't know bud and he said "Please mama I always wanted to spend my life on bowling" It was pretty funny. So he got to bowl and did pretty well. He bowled an 86 all by himself. He kicks my trash. He was using all kinds of bowling lingo talking about the picket fence, the Greek church, and the baby split. A sure sign I need to ban Sunday bowling on T.V.
He was so freakin happy to get to bowl.

And here is his game face

After he bowled he went to play on the arcade games and then he came running back screaming now I have enough money. He was waving a five dollar bill. I asked him enough money for what and he said anything I want. "I have a one and five, five plus one is six" I didn't have to ask where it came from. :) It was a pretty eventful and fun night for him.

No comments: